Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Show me the money

Show me the money!  I love using crystals for health and healing but today's Tuesday Tip is getting us prepared for the ever popular Tax Day :( I thought I'd give you one of my own personal tips in order to increase spending money.  Citrine is called The Merchant Stone because it is a powerful stone to attract prosperity and success. Place citrine in your safe, cash register or money bag to increase business.  It not only attracts wealth, it helps one maintain it. As scary as it may seem, I recently misplaced my citrine stone and my little money bag was suffering.  Within a few days of finding it, clearing it, and placing it where I keep my money - my little money pile tripled in size - yay!!!  I also sprinkle a drop of Abundance essential oil in there too - just to be sure.

Tips like this and more will be covered as part of my class series "Speaking to the Earth."  For more information on the class series, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, is that picture taken in Bong? Can I get these crystals by the skid? LOL

    ReplyDelete